salewa goretex jackets Salewa Men´s clothing T-shirts tech long sleeve , Salewa Sesvenna Cubic T shirts tech long sleeve Treetop / Pine Men´s clothing,salewa on sale,reputable site salewa jacket cheap chart,attractive design
Light, soft, stretchy, warm, quick-drying, and non-irritating flatlock seams with an antibacterial finish -- whats not to like in this half-zip pullover with a micro waffle weave inner face? Its ready for anything!
- Raglan sleeve to avoid chafing on seams
- Front neck zip
- Stretch, double-stitched seaming
- Non-irritating flat seams, partly contrasting colors
- Odor Resistant
- 4-way stretch
- Weight: 210g
- User Worlds: Mountaineering
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Back length: 70cm
- Layers: Firstlayer
- Finishing: Polygiene
- Main material: Polarlite fine grid 185 silver
The Polarite stands for Salewa´s long experience and enthusiasm for fleece. The Polarite range includes products of various weights and characteristics (stretch, microfiber, body-mapping, printed shirt fabrics) to meet all the demands of high-altitude outdoor activities. SALEWA developed this functional material in conjunction with a world-leading textiles manufacturer. Different Polarlite fabrics are available according to the need and use. Polarlite fabrics are developed to be warm, light, comfortably soft to wear as thermal protection or even next to the skin. Polarlite textiles are compressible, quickdrying; breathable and easy to care, ideal properties for use in mountain sports.
Are you looking for materials from Salewa and specially Salewa Sesvenna Cubic? At Salewa Exclusive Los Angeles, you can find a complete list of Men´s clothing products and ski accessories. Place all your orders through our online store Salewa Exclusive Los Angeles. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special ski promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Salewa - Men´s clothing - T-shirts tech long sleeve
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.